Heavy duty trucks perform heavy duty work, to keep them running smoothly, routine checks and maintenance is required. Truck battery is one of the most important part that needs to be purchased according to your truck's requirement. Get help from your nearest Magnacharge Battery dealer or location, where our qualified staff will guide you with the proper battery that is ideally matched to yours trucks heavy duty and daily requirements.
Here is the range of Truck Batteries Magnacharge Battery Corporation provides:
- Magnacharge Commercial
- Trojan 31-Overdrive
- Odyssey AGM high performance
- Relion Lithium Battery
Truck Battery Do's and don'ts
Truck Battery Do’s
- Safety First.
- A regular inspection and maintenance especially in hot weather.
- Recharge your batteries right after discharge.
Truck Battery don’ts:
- Don't add new electrolyte (acid).
- Don't use unregulated high output battery charger to charge your truck batteries.
- Don't put off recharging batteries.
- Don't add tap water as it may contain minerals that will contaminate the electrolyte.
- Don't discharge a battery any deeper than you possibly have to.
Don't let a battery get hot to the touch and boil violently when charging.