Modern floor scrubbers tend to leave less water behind than cleaning floors by hand, the floor scrubber has improved the process in many ways, it is no longer necessary to do it manually, this job can be done in much less time, and the floor should dry quicker, and resume normal activities in freshly scrubbed areas.
Unexpected downtime can be costly; a reliable power source is needed. Floor machine manufacturers and people who are is business know that Magnacharge Battery Corporation offers the industry leading and most reliable Floor Scrubber Batteries across Canada.
- Trojan Battery
- Gel Battery
- Flooded Deep Cycle Batteries (6 volt and 12 volt)
- Fullriver AGM Batteries
- Use safety glasses when you are doing maintenance of your Floor Scrubber Battery.
- Avoid spark or flame.
- Take off all your jewelry.
- Read all instructions.
- If battery acid comes in contact with your skin or eyes, clean it for 15 minutes with water & seek medical assistance immediately.
- Do not lay any tool on battery.
- Charge your battery in a well – ventilated area.
- New batteries should be charged and discharged several times before reaching full capacity.
- In first few uses do not let your battery discharge.(below 20%)
- Do not leave your batteries in a discharged condition.
- Disconnect the battery cables.
- Check battery terminals, caps, cables and conecters.
- Use a mixture of backing soda and water to clean your batteries.
- Make sure all battery connections are tight and are in good condition.
- Make sure no lose or broken wires are exposed.
- Before charging check the water level of the battery.
- Do not add too much water that can damage your battery.
- Add distilled water only.
Floor Scrubber battery chargers:
Please consult Magnacharge Battery Corporation’s location where our experts are available to help and guide you for suitable charger.
- American Lincoln
- Clarke Industries Inc.
- Kent/Euro clean
- Mid-Central Corporation
- Windsor Industries Incorporated
- Tornado Industries
- Minuteman International Incorporated
- Multi Clean
- Nilfisk Advance
- NSS Enterprises Incorporated
- Pacific Steamex Incorporated
- Pioneer Eclipse Corporation
- Powr Flite
- Pullman Holt Corporation
- R P S Corporation
- Tennant Company
- Tennant Company (Castex Inc.)
- Tennant Company (Nobles)