A car cannot move unless a battery is there to provide electrical current to your ignition switch and electrical system of your Vehicle. The last thing anyone wants is to be stranded with a dead battery in the middle of nowhere. To avoid this kind of situation you should be aware of a few details that can help you to know your car batteries importance and how to do maintenance to make it last longer than average life.
Magnacharge Battery Corporation is been in business since 1964 and we are proudly providing the best quality Car batteries.
How does a battery work?
The car battery provides the jolt of electricity necessary to power all the electrical components in your vehicle. Without battery power, your car won’t start.
What is the life range of my car battery?
Life depends on the type of battery you are using, approximately 3 to 5 years is the battery life, but driving habits and exposure to extreme elements can shorten the life of your car battery. Magnacharge Battery Corporation provides a team of expert who know and can help you get the suitable battery for your vehicle according to its demands and according to the climate you live in.
How can I do maintenance of my Battery?
Here are a few steps that you need to know for giving your car battery a longer life:
- Check battery fluid level: Magnacharge Car batteries typically have an green eye indicator in the casing that’s translucent so you can always keep an eye on your battery’s fluid level. You can also inspect it by removing the caps if they are not sealed.
- Inspect cable leads and connector for fraying, loose connectors or burned and pitted contact areas.
- Wipe down the top of the battery with baking soda and water solution.
How do I know if my batteries are old and they need to be changed?
- When you start the vehicle, the cranking of the engine is slow and takes longer than normal to start.
- Check your car lights after you switch of your engine.
- If your battery fluid level drops frequently.
For new battery just call our Toll Free #: 1-888-271-8888, or Visit our site to find your nearest location of Magnacharge Battery Corporation where our Experienced and qualified technician can help you: http://magnacharge.com/
(Note) Do not dispose your used battery, call us on our Toll Free # 1-888-271-8888 or fill our Scrap battery collection form, and we will pick up your used battery for recycling.