A Commercial Battery goes through rigorous use and is exposed to some of the harshest elements.
Due to the ever changing demand a commercial use battery has to provide a mixture of Extreme performance options. A commercial battery should be Vibration resistant, and should carry extra reserve power to meet the needs of today’s Commercial Vehicles that are equipped with additional electrical accessories.
Magnacharge Battery Corporation provides Canada’s best quality Commercial Battery that is of BCI standards to our valuable Customers since 1964 all across Canada.
Here is the list of the Commercial Battery types we offer:
- 12 VOLT AUTOMOTIVE STARTING - TOP TERMINAL
- 12 VOLT AUTOMOTIVE STARTING - SIDE TERMINAL
- 12 VOLT UNIVERSAL DUAL TERMINAL
- 12 VOLT UNIVERSAL DUAL TERMINAL CONT'D
- 6 VOLT COMMERCIAL TRUCK, FARM AND EQUIPMENT
- 12 VOLT FARM TRACTOR AND EQUIPMENT
- 12 VOLT COMMERCIAL TRUCK, BUS AND EQUIPMENT
- 12 VOLT GARDEN TRACTOR & SNOWMOBILE
- Always wear protective Goggles and use rubber gloves.
- Do not smoke near a battery.
- If any acid spills found on the battery clean it with baking soda.
- Also use baking soda to clean corrosion from battery terminals.
- Keep your battery away from sparks, flames or fire.
- Battery should be kept clean and dry.
- Check all the wires connected to battery terminals for damages, if you find any damaged cables please replace immediately as it may cause damage to your battery and vehicle.
- Use terminal protectors or protectant spray to avoid corrosion on battery terminals.
- Ensure secure connections
- Always store a discharged battery in a cool and dry place.
(Note) In case you have a flat or dead battery please contact Magnacharge battery Corporation and inquire about our Recycle my Battery program, you just need to fill our Scrap Battery Collection form, or you can call us on our Toll Free # 1-888-271-8888,.