If you are looking for a Battery Charger to charge your car battery, Automotive battery, Golf cart batteries, Truck battery, RV battery, Gel Battery, AGM Battery, Sealed Lead Acid battery or any other type of battery. Magnacharge Battery Corporation offers a wide range of chargers for all types of batteries; these chargers are the industries leading and best chargers in each category.
Today when Technology is at its peak and batteries being used in a variety of critical applications it is imperative that you charge your battery with the correct type of charger, for example AGM Batteries are charged with AGM battery charger. It’s better if you consult our Battery Specialists that are available at all Magnacharge BatteryLocations.
Here is the list of Chargers that are available at all Magnacharge Battery Corporationlocations:
Pre-cautions for battery charging.
- Before using a battery charger, read its manual.
- Always use a specified Battery charger. Unspecified charger can damage to your battery and shorten its life.
- Do not charge a battery that is damaged or swelled.
- Always wear Safety goggles and rubber gloves.
- Remove all Jewelry etc., rings or bracelet.
- Charge your Vehicle battery in an open or well-ventilated area.
- If you have a maintainable lead acid battery fill the battery before charging.
- Make sure that you charge your battery away from any explosive, flammable material or conditions.
- Check the wire and battery terminals for corrosion, if you find any, clean it before charging.
- Make sure that you correctly connect charger clamps, Positive with Positive terminal and negative to negative terminal.
- Once battery is fully charged unplug the charger and then take off the clamps connected with terminals.
(Note): Magnacharge Battery Corporation has a National Envoimental Program in which we collect and dispose off scrap batteries using a controlled and regulated method, which is designed to ensure safe handling and transportation, storage and disposal. To take advantage of this service you can fill up our Recycle my Battery form or you can call us on our Toll Free # 1-888-271-8888.